Our area is filled with fun things to do in Southwest Florida
You can arrive via Southwest Florida International Airport. Major Airlines provide flights and connector flights to everywhere in the world. Ft. Myers is also easily accessible by interstate 75 that begins in Michigan and runs south to Naples, connecting with Alligator Alley, east to Miami .
Just some of the things to see and do
* Arcade theater: 2267 First Street, 338-2244 – Experience Theater in old downtown.
* Balloon Odyssey: See the area by balloon – 5100-318 S. Cleveland Ave. Phone: 458-5750
* Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall: Edison Community College, corner of Summerlin Rd. and College Parkway.
* Broadway Palm Dinner Theater: 1380 Colonial Boulevard, Royal Palm Square, 278-4422
* Calusa Nature Center & Planetarium: 3450 Ortez Avenue.
* Classic Flight Biplane Rides: Phone 939-7411
* Edison Festival of Light: 2210 Bay Street, Fort Myers., Tribute to the man who gave us light…
* Edison and Ford Winter Estates: 2350 McGregor Boulevard. Phone 334-3614
* Ft. Myers Historical Museum: 2300 Peck Street. Phone 332-5955
* Funkruz: 2500 Main Street. Phone 463-5000
* Harborside Convention Hall: Downtown Ft. Myers. Phone 334-4958
* Imaginarium: 2000 Cranford Street. Phone 332-6666 (Bring the kids!)
* Manatee Tours: Phone 693-1434
* Burroughs Home: Corner of First and Fowler. For information phone 332-1229 and travel back to 1918 with tour of this Georgian revival home.
* Attend a spring training game:
o Boston Red Sox 334-4700
o Minnesota Twins 768-4270