Our area is filled with fun things to do in Southwest Florida
You can arrive via Southwest Florida International Airport. Major Airlines provide flights and connector flights to everywhere in the world. Ft. Myers is also easily accessible by interstate 75 that begins in Michigan and runs south to Naples, connecting with Alligator Alley, east to Miami .
Just some of the things to see and do
* Arcade theater: 2267 First Street, 239-332-4488 – Experience Theater in old downtown.
* Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall: Florida SouthWestern State College.
* Broadway Palm Dinner Theater: 1380 Colonial Boulevard, Royal Palm Square, 239-278-4422
* Calusa Nature Center & Planetarium: 3450 Ortez Avenue.
* Edison Festival of Light: 2210 Bay Street, Fort Myers., 239-334-2999
* Edison and Ford Winter Estates: 2350 McGregor Boulevard. 334-3614
* Southwest Florida Museum of History: 2031 Jackson Street 239-321-7430
* Harborside Event Center 1375 Monroe St 239-321-8110
* Imaginarium: 2000 Cranford Ave 239-243-0043 (Bring the kids!)
* Manatee Tours: 239-693-1434
* Burroughs Home travel back to 1918 with tour of this Georgian revival home. 239-337-9505
* Attend a spring training game:
o Boston Red Sox 334-4700
o Minnesota Twins 768-4270